Sunday 2 March 2014

Digipak Production

This is a shot of my Digipak.

Outer Panels
Front: (Bottom Right)
I used this large image of the band on the front of my digipak, as it references to Audioslave, as it is of the band that covered their work. It also shows the audience what the band look like. I also used the large bold font on the front cover, as that is also a characteristic of the Audioslave Album Covers.


Back: (Bottom Left)
I used a large image of the production company, to add a professional feel to the Digipak and  to make the digipak look more authentic and professional. Also on the back cover of the digipak there is the list of songs that are on the CD. This tells the audience what songs are on the CD and they can choose what songs to listen to.

Also on the back is a Barcode, this makes the Digipak look more authentic and professional.


Inside Right: (Top Right)
I used a collage of images of the band for this page, as I thought it added a personal touch to the digipak, its also makes the digipak look better than having one larger image of the band. The Layout of the panell is upside down, because when the Digipak is produced it will be folded to create the two inside pages, this means that the two inside pages are now the right way up.


Inside Left: (Top Left)
I have used a basic layout for this page of the Digipak. The CD has images of the band and the Band title, and album name. The Background behind the CD is only a black square, as I thought to many images of the band would make the digipak seem repetitive and dull.

1 comment:

  1. This doesn't seem to follow the conventions we analysed in depth. Go back to that work. Why is there a copyright symbol on the front? AND is that even your photograph. Remember all images have to be taken by you! Come and see me the first Monday lunchtime after Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete