Monday 24 February 2014

Editing Rough Copy

Below are images of editing the Rough Copy. 
Below is a image of the timeline for the rough cut video, this allows me to edit the video such as add cuts, fades and effects to the video. Doing so makes the video more interesting for the audience, whereas if the video wasn't cut and edited there would be overlap of clips and the video wouldn't be very good.
Below is a image of editing the timeline, here I am cutting out areas of the video, I don't think look good enough to be in the main video. Also I can use the cut function to move something over if it is slightly out of sync, such as i did with the soundtrack to lip sync.
Below is a image of me adding a fade to the video it allows the beginning of the next clip to fade into the frame instead of their being a sharp cut, that could potentially put the audience off the video. I can also use this tool for fade outs too, where I can fade the clip out of the frame instead of their being a sharp cut, there is a nice gently fade, it also fits the style of the music.
Below is a image of the effects folder, this is a pre-made folder that was already on Final cut, this folder allows me to add lots of different effects to the clip, to make the video interesting and more visually entertaining for the audience. For example I can use color correction and change the levels of colour in the clip, e.g the clip could become slightly lighter and more blue or darker, or maybe just a plain black and white effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment