Wednesday 15 January 2014

Music Label Logo

I though that no music video is completely official without a music label, that the band can be referenced to, for example Audioslave are under the Interscope Record company, but they never have their logo in their music videos, which in my opinion is unofficial.
Above is a image of the Interscope Record Label. As you can see the logo is very simple and basic, so that it is easier for the user to remember and the next time the see the logo they will know the company that it is for. Also the image in the centre of the logo also references to the company's name, for example the company's name begins with a I so the image is a giant I.
So I have created a Record Label logo that will be put in our video, to make the video look more official and authentic.
Above is a Image of the logo that I have created for our video, I thought it should be very basic as the audience would only be able to see if for a few seconds, and if was very big with a lot in it then the audience would not be able to look at it all when they watch the clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment