Friday 14 February 2014

Evaluation Question 3

What have you learned from your audience feedback?
First of all after creating and editing the final video, I put the video on youtube where I found that not many people were viewing my video.
After seeing that my video had 18 views and no comments of improvements, so I added the video to Facebook and asked my friends to comment on the video of what they thought, what was liked and what could be improved.












One of My Friends commented this on the page where the video was posted. In the post Mitchell comments about what he likes with the film, what he isn't fond on, and what he thinks could be improved.

Also I asked Adam Jones to look through my music video and comment on what he thinks about the video.

I learned from this feedback is that the audience like to have cuts that are in time/speed, as it makes the video more interesting and exciting for the audience. Also they like good lip syncing else the video looks out of syning, and it also irratates the audience if the vocalist is not in sync with the video. Also the audience like the close ups of the vocalist at the chorus as it adds a effect to the video, and makes teh video feel more dramatic and eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment